It’s a New Year and with that comes a focus on fitness for most of us. Although I feel I should say that fitness should be a year-round focus, these tools can help get and stay at a trim, healthy weight, whether your focus is short- or long-term.
These can be found on the outstanding site DailyBurn.com. This site pretty well covers it all
- workouts – exercise routines for everyone from the beginner to the gym monkeys
- nutrition – what to eat and how much
- motivation – we all need this from time to time to stick to our resolutions
- community – you’re not alone (helps with motivation and gets your questions answered)
Be sure to scroll down on the home page and check out the free software tools:
- DailyBurn Tracker – helps you maintain and achieve your weight and fitness goals
- Meal Snap – novel tool lets you take pics of your meals which it scans to tell you what’s in it
- Food Scanner – lets you scan barcodes on food packaging to determine and track calorie counts
And all their tools will run on most any platform – PCs, tablets, smartphones. So now you should find it easier than ever to set and stick to your fitness and nutrition goals!